The Mom & Me Journals dot Net
The definitive, eccentric journal of an unlikely caregiver, continued.

Apologia for these journals:
    They are not about taking care of a relative with moderate to severe Alzheimer's/senile dementia.
    For an explanation of what these journals are about, click the link above.
    For internet sources that are about caring for relatives with moderate to severe
        Alzheimer's/senile dementia, click through the Honorable Alzheimer's Blogs in my
        links section to the right.

7 minute Audio Introduction to The Mom & Me Journals [a bit dated, at the moment]

Wednesday, July 01, 2009
 
Palliative Care Grand Rounds 1.6 is up!
    This month I didn't manage to get around to submitting a post but, as it turns out, I haven't gotten around to writing anything here or in any of my other journals since last edition. As some of you may have noticed, I haven't been reading much online, either; in fact, I haven't been online for much of anything, lately. This hasn't been a good period for me, writing wise; not sure why. I always keep the first of the month in mind, though, just so I don't forget to hit PCGR. This month's edition, as usual, is provocative and timely, and linked to the title above. Go. Read. Consider.
    No, I'm not down for the count...I've just hit a flat spot of perpetual sadness, which makes it hard to write, and I'm going with it.
    Later. You can be sure of it.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger