The Mom & Me Journals dot Net
The definitive, eccentric journal of an unlikely caregiver, continued.

Apologia for these journals:
    They are not about taking care of a relative with moderate to severe Alzheimer's/senile dementia.
    For an explanation of what these journals are about, click the link above.
    For internet sources that are about caring for relatives with moderate to severe
        Alzheimer's/senile dementia, click through the Honorable Alzheimer's Blogs in my
        links section to the right.

7 minute Audio Introduction to The Mom & Me Journals [a bit dated, at the moment]

Tuesday, May 12, 2009
 
My intention, all along...
...has been to review all episodes of the series of programs under the HBO umbrella title The Alzheimer's Project. Before I discovered Open Salon last week, my plan was to write them all here; which I more or less did with the first review of the first program.
    Since discovering Open Salon, in order not to duplicate myself, as of the review for last night's program Grandpa, Do You Know Who I Am?, I'm writing them all over there. I will maintain links to those reviews over here as I publish them. The link for the review for the second episode is here.
    Don't worry, I'll be back soon!
    Later.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger