The Mom & Me Journals dot Net
The definitive, eccentric journal of an unlikely caregiver, continued.

Apologia for these journals:
    They are not about taking care of a relative with moderate to severe Alzheimer's/senile dementia.
    For an explanation of what these journals are about, click the link above.
    For internet sources that are about caring for relatives with moderate to severe
        Alzheimer's/senile dementia, click through the Honorable Alzheimer's Blogs in my
        links section to the right.

7 minute Audio Introduction to The Mom & Me Journals [a bit dated, at the moment]

Wednesday, March 04, 2009
 
Announcing Palliative Care Grand Rounds, Vol. 1, Issue 2
    For obvious reasons, I think, Palliative Care Grand Rounds carnival, that brings together bloggers who address palliative care medicine, hospice, death and all related areas, has captured my interest. Volume 1, Issue 2 debuted today at Dethmama Chronicles. I'm just beginning to work my way through it but a cursory read through promises lots posts that address end-of-life and infirm-life issues from a variety of perspectives for anyone who has ever wondered about life from the can-we-just-get-through-this-in-relative-comfort perspective; which is just about everyone. One of my posts is included, but, believe me, it's only one of many intriguing posts. In addition, it's hosted, this month, by a sweetly acerbic pug. One subject in particular caught my eye: a couple of posts about twittering, something I haven't yet tried and am only barely following, and then only if it's easy, like, for instance, if I can read people's twitter posts as an adjunct to their blog. Both of these posts have given me a sense of the importance of twittering...so, you know, maybe I'll consider using it...maybe not, but at least I'm informed, now.
    Have at it, people.
    Later.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger