The Mom & Me Journals dot Net
The definitive, eccentric journal of an unlikely caregiver, continued.

Apologia for these journals:
    They are not about taking care of a relative with moderate to severe Alzheimer's/senile dementia.
    For an explanation of what these journals are about, click the link above.
    For internet sources that are about caring for relatives with moderate to severe
        Alzheimer's/senile dementia, click through the Honorable Alzheimer's Blogs in my
        links section to the right.

7 minute Audio Introduction to The Mom & Me Journals [a bit dated, at the moment]

Monday, September 15, 2008
 
If you're curious about how Mom is doing...
...you might want to check out the reports for yesterday at Life after Death Sentencing and The Dailies. We're having a bit of a problem, but we're negotiating it with grace. Both the above linked posts fill in the details. I also initiated a Sleep Average report. My intention is to update this every week on Sunday. It is a running average of how much Mom is sleeping. It should give me an idea about whether her sleep quotient is increasing or decreasing and by how much.
    I've transferred The Dailies to the new domain address. I broke it into two sections, the immediately previous link which is "Current" (meaning it contains all posts for 2008) and an archive which contains the rest of the posts. I did this because that section is HUGE and I wanted to be able to post and make changes without having to wait five minutes every time I posted. FTP publishing on Blogger is noticeably slower than blogspot publishing. The larger the blog, the slower changes and posts publish.
    I'm in the process of correcting internal as well as external links through all the other sections. Once that is done, I'll transfer this main journal and correct internal and external links. I just updated the links section to the right. Everything there should be correct and functioning, as of right now.
    Although Mom had a short day, yesterday, I've still got a few minutes until her 12-hour-sleep-mark, assuming I'm able to rouse her at that time. Think I'll do some more link correcting.
    Later.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger