The Mom & Me Journals dot Net
The definitive, eccentric journal of an unlikely caregiver, continued.

Apologia for these journals:
    They are not about taking care of a relative with moderate to severe Alzheimer's/senile dementia.
    For an explanation of what these journals are about, click the link above.
    For internet sources that are about caring for relatives with moderate to severe
        Alzheimer's/senile dementia, click through the Honorable Alzheimer's Blogs in my
        links section to the right.

7 minute Audio Introduction to The Mom & Me Journals [a bit dated, at the moment]

Sunday, August 24, 2008
 
Want to mention...
...a few observations over the last few weeks, so that I have them recorded in case they are important in tracking any kind of decline, or, if they aren't indicative of decline, they'll be tracked for other reasons which I am yet to discover.    I've been in an odd state over the last few days...rather like an emotional fog; neither pleasant nor unpleasant, although it had it's downside. Last night I was so distractedly fogged that I tripped over the dinette steps, fell, banged up my knees, my left calf, sprained my right index finger and knocked my face. I was hoping a good sleep, last night, would clear it, but it hasn't. I guess I must be thinking covertly and my mind hasn't yet decided to bring the issues to my forefront.
    Later.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger