The Mom & Me Journals dot Net
The definitive, eccentric journal of an unlikely caregiver, continued.

Apologia for these journals:
    They are not about taking care of a relative with moderate to severe Alzheimer's/senile dementia.
    For an explanation of what these journals are about, click the link above.
    For internet sources that are about caring for relatives with moderate to severe
        Alzheimer's/senile dementia, click through the Honorable Alzheimer's Blogs in my
        links section to the right.

7 minute Audio Introduction to The Mom & Me Journals [a bit dated, at the moment]

Sunday, August 17, 2008
 
I'm asking forgiveness from one reader in particular...
...of whose identity I am unaware, and a few others I've noticed, as well. It seems that, while I've been trying hard to keep up with changing urls on the index page of this journal, there's one that eluded me until just a few minutes ago: The url for the Apologia for these journals. I forgot to "send" the link to the proper archive. It's fixed, now, in case you want to go over there. So sorry about that. I also need to reestablish the links to the podcasts. I took those off some months ago in order to change out their server locations. I managed to do that, but, then, I got caught up in Mom's Pneumonia/Lung Cancer adventure and have been putting off resetting the podcasts. Think I'll start working on that, right now, while Mom's taking a nap.
    Anyway, very sorry about the errant Apologia link! It's working, now.
    Later.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger