The Mom & Me Journals dot Net
The definitive, eccentric journal of an unlikely caregiver, continued.

Apologia for these journals:
    They are not about taking care of a relative with moderate to severe Alzheimer's/senile dementia.
    For an explanation of what these journals are about, click the link above.
    For internet sources that are about caring for relatives with moderate to severe
        Alzheimer's/senile dementia, click through the Honorable Alzheimer's Blogs in my
        links section to the right.

7 minute Audio Introduction to The Mom & Me Journals [a bit dated, at the moment]

Monday, July 07, 2008
 
Oxylated: Part 6
    Deep, cleansing breath, here. The situation has been handled and Mom's oxygen delivery system will remain the same as it has been in the past.    So, here we are. I'm hoping that this will be the last Oxylated post. Cross your fingers. I'll be crossing mine.
    I hear my mother's reconnaissance cough, right on time, 12-hour-sleep-mark minus about a half hour. Obviously, she's reverting back to her normal hours. Hallelujah. Life is returning to a recognizable version of normal.
    Later.
Comments:
Gail--I wish I really did live across the street--I'd bring you over a cup of tea and some warm scones.
 
Yes! And I would pop my head in to visit as well on my way to work.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger