The Mom & Me Journals dot Net
The definitive, eccentric journal of an unlikely caregiver, continued.

Apologia for these journals:
    They are not about taking care of a relative with moderate to severe Alzheimer's/senile dementia.
    For an explanation of what these journals are about, click the link above.
    For internet sources that are about caring for relatives with moderate to severe
        Alzheimer's/senile dementia, click through the Honorable Alzheimer's Blogs in my
        links section to the right.

7 minute Audio Introduction to The Mom & Me Journals [a bit dated, at the moment]

Wednesday, July 30, 2008
 
I'm catching up on archiving, again...
...which tends to put me in a fairly uninspired posting state, but, I want to mention the following two posts for those of you who are intent on keeping up with how Mom's doing:
  1. You might find this daily movement post for yesterday's movement interesting. The Hospice RN visited just as Mom and I were emerging from the bathroom and heading for the dinette for her breakfast, thus, this post contains much of our discussion of Mom's current movement profile.
  2. Over at The Dailies, this section, yesterday's Miscellaneous Notes, contains a discussion the Hospice RN and I had about controlling for Mom's diabetes and my thoughts on the discussion.
    Later. I promise.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger