The Mom & Me Journals dot Net
The definitive, eccentric journal of an unlikely caregiver, continued.

Apologia for these journals:
    They are not about taking care of a relative with moderate to severe Alzheimer's/senile dementia.
    For an explanation of what these journals are about, click the link above.
    For internet sources that are about caring for relatives with moderate to severe
        Alzheimer's/senile dementia, click through the Honorable Alzheimer's Blogs in my
        links section to the right.

7 minute Audio Introduction to The Mom & Me Journals [a bit dated, at the moment]

Monday, July 07, 2008
 
I just began...
...Part Two of =>Moving =>Mom. It's called Life after Death Sentencing. The link will take you to the first post, which is a review of today's (actually yesterday's, considering that we've passed midnight,I guess I should make that clear, over there) movement. I was flush with the excitement of starting this journal section so it's a bit detailed and wordy. As time goes on, though, I expect it will be more technically descriptive and concise.
    In case you're wondering, I decided to set up a new section for it because it would take too much template wrangling effort to distinguish the difference between the former moving journal and the new reports.
    I haven't yet added it to any of the links sections and I'm too tired to do that tonight, but I will.
    I'm feeling very calm and directed about tomorrow. I even intend to sleep in, since Mom's and my day started and ended late, today. I'm unplugging the phone to make sure I am allowed to start the day when I'm ready. If anyone ignores my messages and decides to show up without announcing their arrival ahead of time, well, they deserve whatever they get when I answer the door.
    Later.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger