The Mom & Me Journals dot Net
The definitive, eccentric journal of an unlikely caregiver, continued.

Apologia for these journals:
    They are not about taking care of a relative with moderate to severe Alzheimer's/senile dementia.
    For an explanation of what these journals are about, click the link above.
    For internet sources that are about caring for relatives with moderate to severe
        Alzheimer's/senile dementia, click through the Honorable Alzheimer's Blogs in my
        links section to the right.

7 minute Audio Introduction to The Mom & Me Journals [a bit dated, at the moment]

Friday, January 04, 2008
 
The account switch has taken place.
    There may have been some blips of service in email, site access and comment publishing over the past few days due to some technical issues, but these have been resolved. I don't get very many visitors, though, few messages, even fewer comments, so I'm hoping that everything that was meant to come through has come through. If any of the blips affected you personally, I apologize. Everything is working now.
    I'm looking forward to the possibility of rain and snow this weekend. My mother, of course, is not, but as we watched the local weather last night, me with excitement, she with dread, she said, "Well, for your sake, I hope we get snow and you enjoy it to the fullest. If you need me while it's snowing, I'll be in bed!" Bless her huge heart! Actually, she probably won't spend any more time sleeping than usual if it snows; as long as she's cozy and warm, she enjoys looking at our picture perfect snow-view through our front windows, and, I think, she enjoys the super-charge I get from inclement weather. I've promised to bake, so that helps.
    Reminder to myself: NFCA.
    In the meantime, everything is going along as normal. I'll be back...
    ...later.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger